1. What’s your main goal with Fonteva adoption?
- Enhance Member Engagement
- Streamline Membership Management
- Improve Event Management
- Boost Communication Efforts
- Other: ______
2. Do you have a dedicated Fonteva admin or a Salesforce team in place?
- Absolutely, we’ve got our Fonteva mentor!
- Not yet, but we’re actively searching.
- No, and we could use guidance on this.
- Um, no, is that a thing?
3. Have you identified the key stakeholders and decision-makers for your Fonteva adoption project?
- Absolutely, they’re on board and ready!
- We’ve identified some but need help engaging them.
- Not yet, but we have a plan to find them.
- Please define “decision-makers.”
4. Have you mapped out your current association processes and workflows?
- Yes, we’ve got it all mapped out!
- We’ve started but need more detailed mapping.
- Not yet, but it’s a priority on our list.
- We have no maps or set processes; we make it up as we go.
5. What’s your budget range for Fonteva adoption and customization?
- We’ve got a solid budget in place.
- We have a rough estimate but need to refine it.
- Budget planning is currently in progress.
- We’ve no idea what it costs, can you tell us?
6. Have you set a target date for kicking off your Fonteva adoption?
- Absolutely, we’re ready to roll!
- We have a general idea but need to finalize the date.
- Target date? That’s still in the works.
- How does “next week” sound?
Scoring: For every question 2-6 you answered 1 = 4 points, 2 = 3 points, 3= 2 points, 4=0
20-24 – You’re ready. Ready means you’ve already done a lot of the thinking and planning, which makes all the difference between a successful and a failed implementation.
15-19 – You’re almost ready. There are a few things you need to nail down. You could get some support on those – another set of eyes, an outsider, but you can also push through with your team. It’ll still be challenging, but the further you go, the easier this will be.
11-14 – I’d get some support, but plan to take this up again next cycle. If you aren’t ready, it’s essential not to press until you are. It’ll only fail.
0-10 – You’re fun. Self-awareness is key. There are a lot of places you can go to get in a better place to address some of these things. Check out our list of resources HERE for guidance.